frances.designs

Monday, June 12, 2006

Illustration Friday- JUNGLE

I had a hard time coming up with my depcition of a jungle. Sitting by my bed last night, I was doodling on my sketchbook when my hair suddenly kept falling unto my face. I got up to get a barrette and jokingly thought "My hair is a damn jungle"....... and voila... suddenly I had something to work with. Even took it back old school style to the bright plastic barrettes my mother used to use in my hair as a child. Ah, the memories.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love your interpretation of the theme!! Coool illo!

10:19 PM  
Blogger arvindh said...

HA HA THAT IS A CREATVE TAKE ON THE THEME

10:58 PM  
Blogger robotjam said...

Really nice style

6:30 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

This is fun and a great idea!!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

Great take on this week's theme!!...and, great illustration! Love those little barretts!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home